- Hand wash underwire bras and bras that you want to be careful with.
- If you machine wash your underwear (40°),
always use a laundry bag and a washing detergent without bleach in order to keep the colour. This goes for white underwear as well.
- Avoid tumble-drier and spin-drier; let the garments dry by themselves.
- Always fasten the bra in the back if you machine wash it – this is to avoid the hooks from scratching the bra.
- The band where the underwire is sewn-in can shrink somewhat when washing. Stretch it when wet in order to avoid the underwire from coming out.
- Moulded and lined cups can get wrinkled when washed. Always smoothen the cups when wet.
- Bras with silicone bands should be washed often. Sweat can eat a hole in and impair the silicone.
- Always wash pale materials with colour detergent but never together with coloured underwear.